IEC Surrender – Online Procedure – Stepwise Explanation
Documents needed to Surrender an existing Importer Exporter Code (IEC) on the DGFT portal:
- User should have valid Login Credentials to DGFT Website (After Registering on DGFT Website)
- User must have an active Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) which has details of the Firm or Aadhaar of Proprietor or Members of the Firm
IEC with ‘Active’ Status
Proceed with the following steps for surrendering IEC:
- Visit login into the DGFT website (www.dgft.gov.in) with valid credentials.
- Continue with IEC Surrender process by clicking on “My IEC” button on dashboard or navigating to “Services-> IEC Profile Management”
- Select the Surrender IEC Tab and click on it
- Enter the reason for Surrendering your IEC and provide the supporting documents for the same. Then click on “Surrender” button.
- After clicking on “Surrender”; a window will pop-up for the Digital signature. Then enter DSC details and submit the request.
- Window will pop-up for the Digital signature and then proceed with DSC details and submit the
- DGFT extends the RoDTEP scheme for exports made from 1st October, 2023.
- DGFT clarifies issues raised concerning Pre-Import Conditions under Advance Authorisation
- DGFT De-lists agencies authorized to issue Certificates of Origin (Non-Preferential)
- DGFT amends the Export Policy of Food Supplements containing Botanicals
- DGFT revises Standard Input Output Norms for Leather, Leather Products and Footwear
- DGFT permits export of Non-Basmati White Rice to Bhutan, Mauritius and Singapore through National Cooperative Exports Limited (NCEL)
- What is Preferential Certificate of Origin? Who is authorised to issue the Preferential CoO?
- Central Govt. changes the Registration Fees for SIMS to Rs.500/- flat