DGFT amends Policy Condition 1 of Chapter 15 of ITC (HS), 2022
The Central Government amends the Policy Condition 1 of Chapter 15 of ITC (HS), 2022 in reference to the updated FSSAI Regulations.
The amended condition is mentioned in the table below –
Existing Policy Condition
Revised Policy Condition
All Oils which are included in the Food Safety and the Standards Act, 2006 as also all solvent extracted Oils confirming to the standards specified in the Third Schedule of Solvent Extracted Oil, De-oiled Meal and Edible Flour Control Order, 1967 except coconut oil, RBD palm oil, RBD palm stearin and palm kernel oil are freely importable. Import of coconut/copra oil is permitted through State Trading Enterprises.
All Vegetable Oils/ Refined Vegetable Oils/ Solvent extracted Oils specified in Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Regulation, 2011 (made under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006) and confirming to standards specified in these regulations are freely importable except where otherwise stated. Import of coconut/copra oil is permitted through State Trading Enterprises.
- Central Government Imposes Minimum Export Price on export of Onions
- Amendment in Import Policy Condition of Gold under HS Code 71081200
- Import of Raw Petroleum Coke delegated to the Commission for Air Quality Management (CAQM)
- DGFT incorporates Policy Condition for export of Non-Basmati rice
- DGFT implements enhanced e-BRC system for self-certification
- DGFT introduces a new centralized Video Conference facility at DGFT HQs
- Central Govt. streamlines Halal Certification process for Meat and Meat Products
- Central Govt. imposes Minimum Export Price on Onion exports