Central Government Imposes Minimum Export Price on export of Onions
The DGFT amends the Export Policy of Onions by imposing Minimum Export Price on the export of Onions, as shown in the table below:
0703 10 19
Subject to a Minimum Export Price (MEP) of US $ 800 F.O.B. per Metric Ton (MT), till 31st December, 2023.
The following consignments of Onions will be allowed to be exported without MEP:
- Where onions’ consignment has been handed over to the Customs before 29th October, 2023 and is registered in their system.
- Where onion’ consignment has entered the Customs station for exportation before this Notification and is registered in the electronic system of the concerned Custodian of the Customs Station with verifiable evidence of date and time stamping of these commodities having entered the Customs Station prior to the 29th October, 2023. The period of export shall be upto 30th November, 2023.
- Export Duty has been paid before the issuance of this Notification. Such export duty is non-refundable.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License