Export Policy of Onions Amended
The Central Government amends the Export Policy of Onions in Chapter 07 of Schedule 2 of ITC (HS) Export Policy as shown below:
Revised Export Policy
Revised Policy Condition
0703 10 19
Subject to a Minimum Export Price (MEP) of US $ 800 F.O.B. per Metric Ton (MT), till 31st December, 2023.
Prohibited till 31-03-2024
The consignment of Onions will be allowed to be exported on fulfilment of any one of the following three conditions:
- Where loading of Onions on the ship has commenced before this Notice.
- Where the shipping bill is filed and vessels have already berthed or arrived and anchored in Indian ports for loading of Onions and their rotation number has been allocated before this Notice; The approval of loading in such vessels will be issued only after confirmation by the concerned Port Authorities regarding anchoring/berthing of the ship for loading of onions prior to the Notice.
Where consignments of Onions has been handed over to the Customs before this Notice and is registered in their system / where consignments of Onions has entered the Customs Station for exportation before this Notice and is registered in the electronic systems of the concerned Custodian of the Customs Station with verifiable evidence of date and time stamping of these commodities having entered the Customs Station prior to issuance of this notice. The period of export shall be up to 5th January, 2024.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License