DGFT extends the RoDTEP scheme for exports made from 1st October, 2023.
As per Section 5 of the Foreign Trade (Development and Regulation) Act, 1992 of the Foreign Trade Policy 2023, the Central Government notifies the extension of RoDTEP scheme for exports made from 1st October, 2023.
The existing rates for all the items covered under RoDTEP will be applicable for exports made from 1st October, 2023 and shall be applicable till 30th June, 2024.
- Central Government Imposes Minimum Export Price on export of Onions
- Amendment in Import Policy Condition of Gold under HS Code 71081200
- Import of Raw Petroleum Coke delegated to the Commission for Air Quality Management (CAQM)
- DGFT incorporates Policy Condition for export of Non-Basmati rice
- DGFT implements enhanced e-BRC system for self-certification
- DGFT introduces a new centralized Video Conference facility at DGFT HQs
- Central Govt. streamlines Halal Certification process for Meat and Meat Products
- Central Govt. imposes Minimum Export Price on Onion exports