DGFT extends the last date to submit the application for export of Broken Rice
In compliance with the order passed by the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi, DGFT partially amends Trade Notice 16/2023 dated 20th July, 2023 read with Trade Notice No. 13/2023 Dated 03.07.2023, Trade Notice 12/2023 Dated 30.06.2023 and Trade Notice 08/2023 Dated 20th June, 2023 to extend the last date of submission of the application to obtain the license for export of broken rice to Senegal, Gambia and Indonesia till the disposal of the present petition.
- DGFT extends the RoDTEP scheme for exports made from 1st October, 2023.
- DGFT clarifies issues raised concerning Pre-Import Conditions under Advance Authorisation
- DGFT De-lists agencies authorized to issue Certificates of Origin (Non-Preferential)
- DGFT amends the Export Policy of Food Supplements containing Botanicals
- DGFT revises Standard Input Output Norms for Leather, Leather Products and Footwear
- DGFT permits export of Non-Basmati White Rice to Bhutan, Mauritius and Singapore through National Cooperative Exports Limited (NCEL)
- What is Preferential Certificate of Origin? Who is authorised to issue the Preferential CoO?
- Central Govt. changes the Registration Fees for SIMS to Rs.500/- flat