DGFT extends the last date to submit the application for export of Wheat, Wheat Flour (Atta) and Maida/Semolina
DGFT partially amends the Trade Notice No. 17/2023 Dated 28.07.2023 extending the last date for the submission of the application to obtain license for the export of Wheat, Wheat Flour (Atta) and Maida/Semolina to Bhutan, up to 21st August, 2023.
Also, any mis-declaration by an exporter or any exporter failing to export the allocated quota to Bhutan, within the specified period of time, will be BLACKLISTED for the next two financial years and under the relevant provisions of the FT (D&R) Act, 1992, as amended, necessary actions shall be taken against the exporter.
- DGFT extends the RoDTEP scheme for exports made from 1st October, 2023.
- DGFT clarifies issues raised concerning Pre-Import Conditions under Advance Authorisation
- DGFT De-lists agencies authorized to issue Certificates of Origin (Non-Preferential)
- DGFT amends the Export Policy of Food Supplements containing Botanicals
- DGFT revises Standard Input Output Norms for Leather, Leather Products and Footwear
- DGFT permits export of Non-Basmati White Rice to Bhutan, Mauritius and Singapore through National Cooperative Exports Limited (NCEL)
- What is Preferential Certificate of Origin? Who is authorised to issue the Preferential CoO?
- Central Govt. changes the Registration Fees for SIMS to Rs.500/- flat