DGFT allocates export of 5841 MT of Sugar to EU under TRQ 2023-2024
The DGFT allocates the quantity of 5841 MT of Sugar to the European Union under the Tariff Rate Quota 2023-2024.
The export of Sugar to the European Union under the TRQ is ‘FREE’ subject to the conditions notified in the ‘Nature of Restrictions’ in the Notification No. 03/2015-20 Dated 20th April, 2015.
The Preferential Certificate of Origin will be issued (if required) for the export of Sugar to the European Union, by the Additional DGFT, Mumbai on the recommendations of APEDA regarding the entity and the quantity requiring to fulfil the eligibility. If any other certification is required which is prescribed specifically for the export of Sugar to the European Union would continue to be followed.
The APEDA, New Delhi will act as the implementing agency for the export of TRQ items to the European Union by operating the quota (to be exported).
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License
- DGFT makes amendment in Public Notice No. 28/2023 Dt. 18-08-2023