DGFT introduces a new centralized Video Conference facility at DGFT HQs
DGFT introduces a new centralized Video Conference facility at DGFT HQs to enhance Trade Facilitation and provide efficient solutions.
A centralized Video Conference (VC) facility will be available at the DGFT headquarters every Wednesday between 10 am to 12 pm. Senior officers from DGFT HQs shall remain present during these VCs to address the matters which could not be resolved by various DGFT Regional Authorities (RAs)
This facility is also intended as a platform for Trade and Industry representatives to bring forward suggestions for improvements and raise concerns pertaining to DGFT systems.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License