DGFT restricts import of Laptops, Tablets, All-in-one PCs and Etc. after 1.11.2023
DGFT restricts the import of electronic items like Laptop, Tablets, All-in-one PCs by amending the Notification No. 23/2023 Dated 03.08.2023 which is going to be effective from 1st November, 2023. Liberal Transitional Arrangements are to be provided for the import of Laptops, Tablets, All-in-one Personal Computers, Ultra Small Form Factor Computers and Servers falling under HSN 8471 up to 31st October, 2023.
- DGFT extends the RoDTEP scheme for exports made from 1st October, 2023.
- DGFT clarifies issues raised concerning Pre-Import Conditions under Advance Authorisation
- DGFT De-lists agencies authorized to issue Certificates of Origin (Non-Preferential)
- DGFT amends the Export Policy of Food Supplements containing Botanicals
- DGFT revises Standard Input Output Norms for Leather, Leather Products and Footwear
- DGFT permits export of Non-Basmati White Rice to Bhutan, Mauritius and Singapore through National Cooperative Exports Limited (NCEL)
- What is Preferential Certificate of Origin? Who is authorised to issue the Preferential CoO?
- Central Govt. changes the Registration Fees for SIMS to Rs.500/- flat