DGFT implements Yellow Peas Import Monitoring System
The Director General of Foreign Trade specifies the procedure for registration under Yellow Peas Import Monitoring (YP-IMP) as follows: –
- The Importer may apply under YP-IMS online on the DGFT website. The importer on submission of advance information in this online system and online payment of Rs. 500/- shall be issued an Automatic Registration Number.
- The importer shall apply for registration not later than 5 days before the expected date of arrival of import consignment. Importers shall thereafter submit the Automatic Registration Number to the concerned Customs Authorities when filing for import clearance.
One Automatic Registration Number granted shall be valid for any number of import consignments up to 31st March 2024 only. Further, 1 Automatic Registration Number shall be valid for 1 specific country of Origin and 1 Port of Import only.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License