DGFT announces relaxation in TMA Scheme Application for Agri-Exporters
On 25th November, 2022, Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) announced relaxation in TMA Scheme for physical submission of documents by allowing submission of physical copies of the application by 31st December 2022.
TMA Scheme was launched in 2019, for providing financial assistance for the transport and marketing of agricultural products to boost exports of such commodities to certain countries in Europe and North America. Under this scheme, the government reimburses a certain portion of freight charges and provides assistance for the marketing of agricultural produce.
However, TMA Scheme has been foreclosed since 31st March 2021.
As per the Handbook of Procedures, the application of TMA Scheme has to be done online with DGFT Website and also offline by submitting requisite documents physically at DGFT office within 30 days of online application.
But some exporters could not submit physical copies of application within the stipulated time for various reasons including Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, they have requested relaxation pertaining to the same.
After examining the issue; the Policy Relaxation Committee has decided to allow submission of physical copies by 31st December 2022 for applicants who have submitted online application for TMA Scheme for exports made up to 31st March 2021.
How can A V International help?
We offer services to obtain TMA Incentives for our clients who export specified agricultural products. We handle all the necessary regulations and compliance requirements for getting these incentives for you. Make an appointment with our executives to understand TMA better.
- Central Government Imposes Minimum Export Price on export of Onions
- Amendment in Import Policy Condition of Gold under HS Code 71081200
- Import of Raw Petroleum Coke delegated to the Commission for Air Quality Management (CAQM)
- DGFT incorporates Policy Condition for export of Non-Basmati rice
- DGFT implements enhanced e-BRC system for self-certification
- DGFT introduces a new centralized Video Conference facility at DGFT HQs
- Central Govt. streamlines Halal Certification process for Meat and Meat Products
- Central Govt. imposes Minimum Export Price on Onion exports