DGFT extends implementation date of the Track and Trace System for export of Pharmaceuticals and Drug Consignments
DGFT extends the date of implementation of Track and Trace System for the export of Pharmaceuticals and Drug Consignments
A Parent-Child relationship is to be maintained by the DGFT in the levels of packaging and the movement in the supply chain of the products.
The last date for the Implementation of this Track and Trace System with respect to maintaining a Parent-Child relationship in the packaging level and its uploading on the central portal has been extended up to 1st February, 2025 for SSI and non-SSI manufactured Drugs.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License