CPCB notifies producers under EPR E-Waste to fulfill their EPR obligations
CPCB notifies that all Producers are required to fulfil their assigned Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) obligations through the purchase of an equivalent quantity of EPR Certificates from registered Recyclers.
All Producers are also hereby directed to fulfil their assigned EPR obligations for the financial year 2023-24 by 31st March, 2024.
Producers are also required to submit their Quarterly & Annual reports on the portal within the timelines laid down as per the Rules.
The E-Waste EPR Portal has provisions for the submission of the Purchase Demand raised by the producers for fulfilment of their EPR obligations. All Producers are required to upload their Purchase Demand on the E-Waste EPR Portal.
It is to convey that any representation from Producers with respect to the reduction in their EPR obligation or extension of the timeline for the fulfilment of EPR obligations will not be considered in case unutilized EPR Certificates remains available on the E-Waste EPR Portal.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License