DGFT User Registration Process - Explained Stepwise
The DGFT, announced in its trade notification Dated 25th June 2020, the launch of New DGFT Platform to improve ease of doing business for exporters and importers. The new platform requires a company to first do a simple registration process for creation of account on the DGFT website. Below is a step wise procedure for DGFT User Registration of your company on the new DGFT Platform:
Pre-requisites for DGFT User Registration:
- Internet Connection
- Valid Email and Mobile Phone Number
Steps to DGFT User Registeration:
- Visit the DGFT website and proceed with registration process.
- Enter the Registration Details.
- Enter the OTPs received on email and mobile number.
- Upon Successful validation of the OTP, you shall receive a notification containing the temporary password which you need to change upon first login.
After DGFT User Registration:
Once the user registers and logs in the to the Customer Portal:
- Existing Importer/Exporter shall Link the IEC.
- Importer/Exporter may Apply for IEC.
How can A V International Help?
Our experienced team can not only help you with DGFT User Registration but also apply for a new IEC Code or link your existing IEC with the new DGFT Platform. We are DGFT and Customs Consultants who specialize in obtaining and closing export incentives under Advance Authorization, EPCG, MEIS, SEIS, RoDTEP, RoSCTL Schemes having a clientele of more than 500 exporters.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License