DGFT declares Sugar Export Quota under TRQ Scheme for the year FY2022-23
The Director General of Foreign Trade published a Public Notice 36/2015-2020 Dated: 16 November, 2020 allocating a quantity of 5841 MT for export of raw/refined Sugar to EU Region for the year 2022-23 and quantity of 8606 MTRV for export of raw cane sugar to USA for US Fiscal Year 2023 under Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ) Scheme. Additionally, it has been notified that the above quantity should be exported between 01.10.2022 to 30.09.2023.
The export of sugar (HS Code: 17010000) to USA and EU is “Free” under TRQ Scheme.
This quota will be operated by Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), New Delhi. Therefore, certificate of origin, if required, for preferential export of sugar to USA and EU will be issued by DGFT on recommendation of APEDA.
How can we help?
We, A V International, can help you with applying for TRQ Scheme and obtaining the export quota license for exporting sugar to USA and EU. Additionally, we can help you with obtaining Preferential Certificate of Origin (CoO) for exporting sugar to the above-mentioned regions.
Established in 1991, A V International is one of the leading DGFT and Customs Consulting firm operating Pan India and headquarter in Mumbai. We have handled TRQ Scheme related cases for our clientele of more than 500 exporters and can help your company with the same.
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License
- DGFT makes amendment in Public Notice No. 28/2023 Dt. 18-08-2023