Extension in the date for restriction on export of sugar beyond 31st October, 2023.
The Central Government amends the Paras 1.02 and 2.01 extending the date of “Restriction” on export of Sugar (Raw Sugar, White Sugar, Refined Sugar and Organic Sugar) under the HS Codes 17011490 and 17019990 beyond 31st October, 2023.
This restriction is not applicable to Sugar being exported to EU and USA under CXL and TRQ quota as per prescribed procedure in the respective Public Notices.
- Central Government Imposes Minimum Export Price on export of Onions
- Amendment in Import Policy Condition of Gold under HS Code 71081200
- Import of Raw Petroleum Coke delegated to the Commission for Air Quality Management (CAQM)
- DGFT incorporates Policy Condition for export of Non-Basmati rice
- DGFT implements enhanced e-BRC system for self-certification
- DGFT introduces a new centralized Video Conference facility at DGFT HQs
- Central Govt. streamlines Halal Certification process for Meat and Meat Products
- Central Govt. imposes Minimum Export Price on Onion exports