DGFT issues a new Public Notice regarding Amnesty Scheme for one time settlement of defaulters in the Export Obligation
DGFT issues a new Public Notice No. 20/2023 (NEW DELHI), Dt. 30 June, 2023 regarding Amnesty Scheme for one time settlement of defaulters in the Export Obligation by Advance and EPCG authorisation holders for the Amendment registration.
The DGFT had issued the following Public Notices:
- Public Notice No. 02/2023 dated 01.04.2023 introduces the Amnesty Scheme.
- Public Notice No. 07/2023 dated 18.04.2023 amends Amnesty Scheme.
The DGFT amends Public Notice No. 20/2023 (NEW DELHI), Dt. 30 June, 2023 extending the Amnesty Scheme registration deadline and Customs Duty + Interest payment deadline to 31.12.2023 and 31.03.2024 respectively.
Earlier, the deadline notified for Amnesty Scheme Registration and Customs Duty + Interest payment were 30.06.2023 and 30.09.2023 respectively.
- DGFT extends the RoDTEP scheme for exports made from 1st October, 2023.
- DGFT clarifies issues raised concerning Pre-Import Conditions under Advance Authorisation
- DGFT De-lists agencies authorized to issue Certificates of Origin (Non-Preferential)
- DGFT amends the Export Policy of Food Supplements containing Botanicals
- DGFT revises Standard Input Output Norms for Leather, Leather Products and Footwear
- DGFT permits export of Non-Basmati White Rice to Bhutan, Mauritius and Singapore through National Cooperative Exports Limited (NCEL)
- What is Preferential Certificate of Origin? Who is authorised to issue the Preferential CoO?
- Central Govt. changes the Registration Fees for SIMS to Rs.500/- flat