DGFT amends export policy of Non-Basmati White Rice under HS Code 1006 30 90
The Export Policy of the Non-Basmati White Rice (Semi-milled or wholly milled rice, whether or not polished or glazed) which comes under the HS Code 1006 30 90 have been modified from “FREE” to “PROHIBITED” by the DGFT through the notification no. 20/2023 Dated 20th July, 2023.
However, the shipments of Non-Basmati Rice was allowed to be exported under the following conditions:
- The loading of Non-Basmati Rice on the ship has initiated before the notification was issued.
- The Shipping bill is filed and the Shipment has already arrived and anchored in the Indian ports and their rotation number has been allocated before the notification was issued. The approval of loading in such vessels will be issued only after the confirmation by the concerned port authorities regarding the anchoring and berthing of the ship for loading of the Non-Basmati Rice before the notification was issued.
- The consignment of the Non-Basmati Rice which has been handed over to the customs or the custodian before the notification was issued and is registered in their system.
- The consignment of the Non-Basmati Rice has entered the customs station for exportation process before the notification was issued and is registered in the electronic system of the concerned custodian of the customs station with the confirmable evidence of the date and time stamping of the commodities which have entered the customs station prior to 20th July, 2023. The period of export shall henceforth be up to 31st August, 2023.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License