DGFT extends date for mandatory electronic filing of Non-Preferential Certificate of Origin
DGFT notifies that the transition period for mandatory filing of applications for Non-Preferential Certificate of Origin through the e-CoO platform has been further extended till 31st December, 2024.
Accordingly, the exporters and the Non-Preferential CoO issuing agencies as notified under Appendix-2E of the FTP would have the option to use the online system, the online application process shall not be mandatory till 31st December, 2024. In this interim period, the existing systems of processing non-preferential CoO applications in manual or paper mode is permitted.
The authorized issuing agencies are required to sensitize the exporting community and their constituents regarding the online eCoO platform and its registration requirements and also encourage the exporters to use the online eCoO platform.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License