Norms Fixation and review of Norms of advance authorization by Norms Committee (NC-7) from new online Norms Fixation IT module.
- Introduction: The Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) has recently implemented an online system for the fixation and review of norms by the Norms Committee (NC-7). In this blog post, we will explore the key details of this new online system and its implications for applicants.
- Online Norms Fixation Process:
To apply for Norms Fixation or Review of Norms from NC-7, all the applicants must use the online platform available on the official DGFT website ( https://www.dgft.gov.in )
- Submitting Applications:
Applicants are now required to submit their Norms Fixation or Review of Norms applications exclusively through the online portal provided above.
- Accessing Help and Guidance:
For assistance and guidance on the new online process, applicants can refer to the Help manual and FAQs section available on the DGFT website.
- No Hard Copy/Email Submissions:
Effective immediately, the NC-7 will no longer accept hard copy or email applications.
By utilizing the new online portal, applicants can conveniently submit their Norms Fixation or Review of Norms applications.
- DGFT extends the RoDTEP scheme for exports made from 1st October, 2023.
- DGFT clarifies issues raised concerning Pre-Import Conditions under Advance Authorisation
- DGFT De-lists agencies authorized to issue Certificates of Origin (Non-Preferential)
- DGFT amends the Export Policy of Food Supplements containing Botanicals
- DGFT revises Standard Input Output Norms for Leather, Leather Products and Footwear
- DGFT permits export of Non-Basmati White Rice to Bhutan, Mauritius and Singapore through National Cooperative Exports Limited (NCEL)
- What is Preferential Certificate of Origin? Who is authorised to issue the Preferential CoO?
- Central Govt. changes the Registration Fees for SIMS to Rs.500/- flat