DGFT allocates 8606 MTRV of Raw Cane Sugar to the USA under TRQ scheme
- The Director General of Foreign Trade hereby allocates quantity of 8606 MTRV for export of raw cane sugar to USA under TRQ scheme for US fiscal year 2024.
- As per the Notification No. 3/2015-20 dated 20.04.2015, export of sugar (HS Code 17010000) to USA and EU under TRQ is ‘Free’ subject to the conditions notified in the ‘Nature of Restrictions’ in the above Notification.
- Certificate of Origin, if required, for preferential export of sugar to USA shall be issued by Additional Director General of Foreign Trade, Mumbai on recommendation of APEDA regarding entity and quantity for which eligible. Other certification requirement, if any, prescribed specifically for export of sugar to USA would continue to be followed.
- The quota would be operated by Agriculture and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), New Delhi as the implementing agency for export of TRQ items to USA.
- The reporting requirement would be followed soon.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License