Clarification regarding re-import of unsold jewellery, export under Para 4.79 & 4.92
The DGFT amends the Import Policy Condition of Items under ITC (HS) Code 71131911, 71131919, 71141910 from “Free” to “Restricted” through Notification Number: 19/2023 Dated. 12th July, 2023.
It is clarified that the re-import of the un-sold jewellery exported for the purpose of exhibition abroad in terms of above Paras under ITC (HS) Code 71131911, 71131919 may be allowed clearance by Customs Authorities without import license in compliance with applicable custom’s provision.
- Central Government Imposes Minimum Export Price on export of Onions
- Amendment in Import Policy Condition of Gold under HS Code 71081200
- Import of Raw Petroleum Coke delegated to the Commission for Air Quality Management (CAQM)
- DGFT incorporates Policy Condition for export of Non-Basmati rice
- DGFT implements enhanced e-BRC system for self-certification
- DGFT introduces a new centralized Video Conference facility at DGFT HQs
- Central Govt. streamlines Halal Certification process for Meat and Meat Products
- Central Govt. imposes Minimum Export Price on Onion exports