DGFT allows export of Wheat Flour (Atta) with Millets amending SION E-136
DGFT amends the SION E-136 which contains Wheat Flour (Atta) and Wheat Flour Products by introducing export of Wheat Flour (Atta) with Millets, but the export is subject to some conditions.
- The Export item must contain a minimum of 65% of Wheat Flour (Atta) and a minimum of 15% of Millets in addition to any other ingredients (if any).
- Import License for Wheat under Advance Authorisation for the items to be exported i.e., ‘Wheat Flour Atta with Millets’ is to be calculated in proportion to the percentage content of the Whole Wheat Flour (Atta) in the export item, i.e., for export of every 1 Kg of Whole Wheat Flour (Atta), import of 1.07 Kg of Wheat will be allowed.
- Millets and other ingredients which are added to the export item are to be domestically sourced.
- The Percentage content of Whole Wheat Flour and the Percentage content of Millets and other ingredients being added are clearly indicated in the export description in the Shipping Bill.
- And the Earlier conditions added until now will continue to be in force.
- DGFT amends SION C-831 for export of Stainless-Steel Seamless Tubes / Pipes (Cold Finished)
- DGFT suspends inoperative SIONs with effect from 1st April, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Watermelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT permits import of Muskmelon Seeds until 31st August, 2024
- DGFT adds Adani Gangavaram Port for import of Metallic Waste & Scrap
- DGFT amends Export Policy of Human Hair
- Central Govt. adds Mundra Port and ICD Garhi Harsaru for import of new vehicles
- DGFT extends Timelines for Clubbing of Advance License